24″ Large Format Printer with 24″ entry level scanner
5-Color pigment based ink system
Print 104 24×36 posters per hour (31 Sec/D sized print)
Scanning speed of up to 3 inches per second monochrome, 1 inch per second color
Over $250 worth of ink included – Print more out of the box
- 24″ Large Format Printer with 24″ entry level scanner
- 5-Color pigment based ink system
- Print 104 24×36 posters per hour (31 Sec/D sized print)
- Scanning speed of up to 3 inches per second monochrome, 1 inch per second color
- Wireless Printing
- Over $250 worth of ink included – Print more out of the box
- The Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 MFP L24ei large format imaging system, is an affordable scan-to-copy/file system for low volume and entry-level users with a minimal learning curve when it comes to new equipment. This is the ideal system for those who do not require the advanced functionality of the MFP Z36 imaging system. The new Lei Series complements the current MFP Z36 product line by providing a product that offers basic scan-to-copy capabilities at an affordable price.
A versatile system built for the way you work, the imagePROGRAF TA-20 MFP L24ei includes:
- L24ei Scanner
- TA-20 24-inch Pigment Ink Printer with Stand
The TA system comes available with user-friendly software solutions ready to meet your printing needs. Creating custom signage has never been easier with Canon’s included PosterArtist Lite poster creation software, this easy-to-use software will have you creating large format prints quickly in just four easy to follow steps.